If this is an emergency, please contact the TCU Police Department by calling 817-257-7777

If you are concerned about someone’s alcohol or other substance use, please contact us to receive information and support.

Worried about Alcohol Poisoning?

TCU On-Campus Support:
If you are a current TCU student there are a number of departments that can provide support and resources to you at no charge.

Substance Use & Recovery Services Office

TCU Recovery Community

Brown-Lupton Health Center

Dean of Students office

Counseling & Mental Health Center

Access and Accommodations 

Off-Campus Resources:

There are a variety of resources available regarding alcohol and other drug information and support.

  • SAMHSA – the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration – has a national treatment locator.
  • To find substance abuse treatment services in Texas, please call, toll free 1-877-966-3784 for immediate and confidential help, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This number is a service of the Texas Department of State Health Services.